Terraneo tickets unearthed – are you going to Sibenik this August?
We have in our inbox correct answers galore. But there are only five winners to declare. Before we name names, let’s check the challenge.
Question: What’s the (French) name of what is considered the caviar of salt, produced in Nin?
Answer: Fleur de Sel
The saltworks located in Nin produces, in addition to ordinary salt, “Fleur de Sel” (“flower of salt”), hand-harvested and rich in calcium, potassium, and magnesium. The first five readers to answer this question correctly, winning two tickets each to Terraneo, held in Sibenik between August 7th and 10th, are, in order of ardor and accuracy:
To the winners – congratulations, have fun, and be sure to send us your photos on Facebook! To all – keep your eyes peeled and ears to the ground, more chances to win prizes await.
More from: News & Tips
- Croatia’s wines in Germany’s Playboy
- Big Picture: Ivancice
- A Tractor Story, a mussels festival, and an idyllic spring vacation in Porec
- Big Picture: Colorful Rovinj
- Cheers — Istrian wine cellars open their doors for all this Sunday
- Friday Fiction: A blind date in Brela
- Big Picture: The Adriatic underwater
- Croatian wines win big at London International Wine Fair
- Three Croatian islands without a single car
- Big Picture: Spring evening in Zagorje