Photo gallery: blue magic on Bisevo
On a little islet called Bisevo, less than 6 km in size, in the small cove of Balun located on its eastern end, 4.8 NM away from Komiza on the island of Vis, is this – The Blue Grotto. Enjoy the photos.
Wherever you are in Croatia, find your best dining options with Like Croatia’s Good Restaurants app, available on iTunes now!
More from: Destinations
- Tourists already flocking to Dubrovnik
- Taking the plunge — discovering Rovinj’s other side
- Croatia’s other walled towns
- 10 of Croatia’s best beaches revealed
- A trip through central Istria – seven stops in one day
- Roundup: 6 of our favorite island posts
- 7 stops along Rovinj’s Carera Street
- Five reasons to drop your anchor off Palmizana, by Hvar
- Photo gallery: Plitvice Lakes take to autumn
- Ruben Alonso explores Croatia – 2/8