Huffington Post suggests a honeymoon on Hvar
If you have yet to pop the question, get inspired with our post on 8 amazing places to propose marriage in Croatia. If your dates have been set and invitations sent, it’s time for the next order of business – deciding where to go after you tie the knot.
It’s hard to go wrong choosing an island destination, but where can you find the romance and magic you’re looking for without breaking the bank? The Huffington Post has six suggestions.
Selecting your honeymoon destination from a list of well-known hotspots guarantees you’ll have to deal with two things: Bigger crowds and sizable price tags. Why not head to some of our favorite under-the-radar islands, like Dominica, perfect for St. Lucia lovers looking to spend time in the great outdoors, or Hvar, a gorgeous Croatian stand-in for Santorini? Read more.
Find your best dining options wherever you are in Croatia with Like Croatia’s Good Restaurants app, available on iTunes now!
More from: Destinations
- Tourists already flocking to Dubrovnik
- Taking the plunge — discovering Rovinj’s other side
- Croatia’s other walled towns
- 10 of Croatia’s best beaches revealed
- A trip through central Istria – seven stops in one day
- Roundup: 6 of our favorite island posts
- 7 stops along Rovinj’s Carera Street
- Five reasons to drop your anchor off Palmizana, by Hvar
- Photo gallery: Plitvice Lakes take to autumn
- Ruben Alonso explores Croatia – 2/8