Summer snapshots from Smokvica
Ines Stefanovic, the Zagreb-based blogger behind All I Am – A Redhead, spent her summer in Smokvica, a tiny town about 20 kilometers south of Crikvenica. Recently, she shared some beautiful photos of the stunning scenery along her running path.
Staying in shape wouldn’t be so hard with a view like that, would it? Check out more of Ines’s photos here.
Find your best dining options wherever you are in Croatia with Like Croatia’s Good Restaurants app, available on iTunes now!
More from: Destinations
- Tourists already flocking to Dubrovnik
- Taking the plunge — discovering Rovinj’s other side
- Croatia’s other walled towns
- 10 of Croatia’s best beaches revealed
- A trip through central Istria – seven stops in one day
- Roundup: 6 of our favorite island posts
- 7 stops along Rovinj’s Carera Street
- Five reasons to drop your anchor off Palmizana, by Hvar
- Photo gallery: Plitvice Lakes take to autumn
- Ruben Alonso explores Croatia – 2/8