Familiar voices just a click away
This is because television (this is true of movies in theaters too) in Croatia is not dubbed, but subtitled. And the programming is actually quite good throughout most of the year…unfortunately though, the summer reruns reach as far back as the Fresh Prince’s baseball cap.
Nonetheless, should you find yourself feeling like lounging around with a glass of wine before bed, or before noon – know that the familiar voices of the likes of Horatio Caine and Carrie Bradshaw are just a click away.
More from: Fun facts
- Filmed in Croatia: See where celebrities shined
- Fun fact – or saucy speculation
- What’s in a name? The Croatian kuna
- Fun fact: Croatian soldiers dress to impress
- Did you know?
- Croatia’s dry stone walls demystified
- Newly published book promises to take you from dudly to studly – at least in Croatia
- Four fun facts about Croatia
- Familiar voices just a click away
- The story behind the checkers (and a few lines on emblems as well)