First issue of Like Croatia Magazine just days away
Starting this week you’ll be able to pick up a copy of Like Croatia Magazine’s first ever issue – a special, summer edition – on newsstands, in bookstores and at INA gas stations. With exclusive reports by knowledgeable local gurus, this treasure-trove of hot tips has got every aspect of your vacation covered.
Discover the secrets behind a summer of luxury and leisure along the Adriatic with insider information on staying in lighthouses, sailing the coast, and buying local designer duds.
With articles on cocktails, truffles, oysters and olive oil to whet your appetite, this special issue is replete with a list of Croatia’s top 20 restaurants as well as tips on where get the most delectable desserts and a must-read introduction to Croatian wine.
Don’t miss a beat of the multitude of music festivals this summer is bringing with the magazine’s brimming schedule of events. Find out where to go for celebrity sightings and be in the know on where to go to cut some serious rug.
Like Croatia Magazine has compiled for you all the best Croatia has to offer. Don’t hit the road without it.
More from: News & Tips
- A Tractor Story, a mussels festival, and an idyllic spring vacation in Porec
- Big Picture: Colorful Rovinj
- Cheers — Istrian wine cellars open their doors for all this Sunday
- Friday Fiction: A blind date in Brela
- Big Picture: The Adriatic underwater
- Croatian wines win big at London International Wine Fair
- Three Croatian islands without a single car
- Big Picture: Spring evening in Zagorje
- A summer of jazz swings into Croatia
- Chic boutique – the allure of smaller hotels and Zadar’s enchanting Adriana