Tea talks coffee, shares photos
Pastry chef virtuoso Tea Mamut shares a few words and many photos of Croatian barista champion Nik Orosi’s bean to cup process in her latest post. After you check it out, be sure to discover all the best places to get a cup of brew while visiting in our Coffee lover’s guide to Croatia, found here.
I always wanted to write a proper post on Nik and the great work he’s done with Elis Caffe since we met almost 2 years ago.
I still remember when I was back at the Culinary Institute in NY attending a demo by UK champion barista James Hoffman, at the time world’s best. It was then when I had my first sip of properly roasted and brewed coffee and nothing I ever had before. He presented his signature coffee drink – a donut infused cappuccino. Read more.
Wherever you are in Croatia, find your best dining options with Like Croatia’s Good Restaurants app, available on iTunes now!
More from: News & Tips
- Croatia named one of Lonely Planet’s top ten European destinations for 2013
- Great Croatian athletes and the towns they are from
- Summer Carnival in Rabac
- The Telegraph: Croatia’s “little Vienna”
- Interview with an expat: Paul from New Zealand
- Olive Days in Solaris and Camping Lanterna
- Kites, Reggae and Vintage — this week in Croatia
- Le Petit Festival du Theatre – The Beauty of Women
- Opatija challenges chess players worldwide
- Hvar’s Traditional Sailboat Festival takes to the seas